Congratulations and Welcome Again to the Mike TV Family.
Below you will find instructions on how to setup our service across multiple apps/ devices.
EPG – http://mymiketv.com:83/xmltv.php?username=******&password=*****
Replace the stars with your username and password.
Please use accordion to list devices. Making customer have to click for instructions to appear.
1-Go to search bar on Fire TV home screen, Search for Downloader and install this app
2-Once Downloader is installed onto your device launch the app
3-Type into the File Url box the following : https://bit.ly/mtv2s1
4-Once the app is completely downloaded it will prompt you to install the app
5- Once the installation was complete.
6-Open the app and enter the provided username and password.
7-Wait for a while to fetch the data from our server once the data was loaded now you can enjoy your channels.
8- Once channels are loaded select install EPG. Allow to load TV GUIDE. Once loaded press the back arrow and select LIVE TV.
9- Select a Category and enjoy. To make full screen, double click the channel.
- Download GSE Pro IPTV from App Store (Need to pay, we don’t have any connection with GSE Pro, it is your own responsibility)
- On Left Side At The Top Click On The 3 Lines To Open
- Select Xtreme Codes API
- Tap the ‘+’ symbol
- Name the Server Mike TV
- Add server URL – http://mymiketv.com:83
- Enter your Username and Passwordas provided from Media One
- Check Auto Update Box
- Tap ADD
- Tap Mike TV
- – Tap Install EPG Data
- – Enjoy!
Step 1 – Download the App from the APP Store.
- Search and download “IPTV-Smarters Player”
- Although this information is for Smarters IPTV, there are other apps that will play IPTV on iOS such as GSE Player, and Cloud Stream.
- Other apps may require the use of M3U & EPG Links found below
- M3U: http://mymiketv.com:83/get.php?username=XXXXXX&password=XXXXXX&type=m3u_plus&output=ts
- EPG: http://mymiketv.com:83//xmltv.php?username=XXXXXX&password=XXXXXX
Step 2 – Enter your Credentials
- Here you will enter your username and password provided to you after payment.
- Enter the below portal address
- Welcome to the Media One Family!
– Download and install Perfect Player
– Tap settings (Little Cog)
– Tap General
– Tap Playlist
– Insert your M3U –
TIP: You can copy and paste link in tinyurl.com to prevent having to enter long links.
– Tap EPG
– Insert your custom EPG link – http://mymiketv.com:83/xmltv.php?username=[USERNAME]&password=[PASSWORD]
Be sure to click on the second arrow pointing down. Change to download each update.
– Press back and wait for it to load
Mike TV is supported on MAG Devices.
Here is an easy to follow tutorial that will show you how to setup MAG Devices for IPTVHosting.
– Turn off your MAG device and turn it back on again
– When you get to the ‘Loading’ image, press your ‘Set/Setup’ button on your remote. This will bring you to the ‘Inner Portal’
– Press your ‘Set/Setup’ button again. Then go to ‘Servers’
– Change “Portal URL 1” to the new portal by pressing the ‘KB’ Button and typing in:
– Press the ‘KB’ button again and press ok, then you will be returned to the previous screen
– Go to ‘Reload Portal’ and press ok when prompted
When your MAG reboots it should load the portal.
Smart TV (Newer LG/SAMSUNG ONLY)
You have two options:
Download IPTV Smarters from your TV App store or using Smart IPTV App.
Option 1: IPTV SMARTERS APP
On your Samsung or LG Smart TV’s app store, download and install the IPTV Smarters app. Once installed, launch the app and then use your 8 digit numeric IPTV username and password along with this portal URL below to sign in:
Once logged in the app will function just like the IPTV Smarters we all know and love! This just adds yet another platform in which to stream our service! Enjoy!
Option 2: Smart IPTV App
Step 1 – Download the “Smart IPTV” App
- From the app store’s video section, download “Smart IPTV”
Step 2 – Activation
- Upon opening the app, take note of your MACaddress
- Visit this website: https://siptv.eu/mylist/
- Type your MACaddress and our M3U URL into their fields.
Save Online and click Send.
- Restart your TV and upon re-entering the Smart IPTV app you should see your channels.
The Smart IPTV app is not free. It does have a 10 day free trial, but afterwards needs to be purchased for $7.00. I can do this for you and take an additional payment from you, or you can do it yourself.
Open your browser.
- Go to play.mymiketv.com
- Enter Login Details.
Turn on your Xbox if you haven’t already and launch the Xbox Store – once the Xbox Store has loaded search and install MyIPTV.
Once the application has installed open it and go to “Settings”.
Now click on “Add new playlist and EPG source”.
Copy your M3U URL into playlist URL and then click refresh from channel source
Go back to channels and select a category